Twinkle Holiday Parade Info
Twinkle Holiday Parade
Sunday, November 11, 2018
TDA dancers will participate in a pre-parade performance down Main street in Disneyland®! They will perform prior to the main Holiday Parade
Twinkle Holiday Performer Package includes all of the following:
- Discounted Performer only admission ticket into the Disneyland Resort®. Disney requires that all Performers must be at least age 7 by November 11th.
- Twinkle Holiday Parade down Main Street, USA
- Rehearsal Workshops where the dancers will learn their parade performance, choreographed by Miss Tiffany exclusively for our Twinkle Holiday Parade performance. Workshops will be held on September 15 & 29 and October 13 & 27 at both Livermore and SSF studios. There will be a final mandatory dress rehearsal on November 3rd in Livermore.
- Costume package including your costume, tights, accessories, poms and Twinkle Holiday Parade back pack.
- Disney Performing Arts Commemorative Gift
- Backstage Parade Dress Rehearsal at Disneyland® prior to our parade performance. Exact drop off times will be available in November.
- Access to discounted admission tickets for your Guests (see pricing below).
|Ticket Type||Twinkle Holiday Performer Package including all of the above||Twinkle Holiday Guest Price||Compared to Disney Resort Pricing|
|One day/One park||*$229||$110
|One day Park Hopper||*$273||$160
|Two day Park Hopper||*$317||$229
Three day Park Hopper
|Four day Park Hopper||*$401||$317
|Five day Park Hopper||*$443||$354
Ready to register?! Please choose your studio location below to find your Class List ID and visit CostumeManager.com to purchase your Performer Package and Guest Tickets.
Fremont and Milpitas – CM-18-393527
Livermore – CM-18-393523
Pleasanton – CM-18-393524
San Ramon and Danville – CM-18-393525
South San Francisco – CM-18-393526
When purchasing your Performer Package, you will choose your size and then be prompted to choose your Admission Ticket under “Options”. If you need to be measured, or have any problems placing your order, please stop in and see your Studio Manager and they will be happy to help. Once you have purchased your Performer Package, you will receive a registration confirmation from your TDA Studio Manager with additional details.
If you have any questions please contact Miss Robbie and she will be happy to help. We look forward to dancing with you in Disneyland®!